Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite Something that Makes you Happy

Amy Chea – Playing, laughing with my children
Judy Finch – Family
Sheri Mueller – Long, hot baths
Stacey Robins - When my husband gets home from work, he makes me and my boys so happy!
Chiara West – Music – playing flute and piano
Monica Lamb – Primary Children J
Cathy Sorenson - Gospel, family, nature, animals, sports
Kara Barney – Playing Games with Family
Winifred Durrant – Just riding in the car with family together
Amanda Boswell – Husband
Brenda Prete - Roses
Kathryn Bichsel – Reading, Children
Pam Romero – Going on vacation with my family
Shari Wroblewski – Playing with the family (camping etc.), working out, laying out in the sun, eating
   good food
Diana Bouge – Dolls, I love my Dolls and Animals
Melanie Bennett – Chocolate and Friends
Jana Chase – Grandkids
Cacci Karcich – Baking, reading, being with my family
Rochelle Augustine – Cooking for my family
Regina Griffin – My husband, children and serving
Susan Standefer – The laughing of my children, green grass, France, Sunset 8
Katie Rasmussen – My dogs
Sharon Adams – Being around family / grandchildren
Joyce Purcell – A day or facial, pedicure and manicure with no outside distractions
Marilyn Elison – Being able to play my harp well
Janice Pace – Being in the mountains, camping
Maria E. Norman – Shopping
Cindy Knudsen – Tea parties with grandchildren
Joyce Glines – Being with family, husband: dance, being retired, friends
De Ann McCoard – Working in the garden with the kids
Kathy Keske – Being all together as a family
Joan Kucinski – Running or horseback riding
Alicia Kanamu – I love to mow my lawn! Or planting in spring
Sherry Jones – Snaps and pretzels, they remind me of my Grandma
Julie Norman – Happy Monkeys (it’s a family thing)
Loraine Fitzsimmons – My granddaughter, her birthday is May 5th
Alice Durrant – Reading by a fireplace
Sara Neumeyer – Babysitting Audrey
Jill Boone - Summer vacations
Julie Cook – Sitting on my swing and being with good friends
Marie King – Spending time with grandchildren – watching them play sports
Genie Lamb - My family – my nieces and nephews
Rachelle Bailey – My kids
Kristen Fraedrich – My little kids, and flowers
Melanie Allen – Family Photographs, new born babies, flowers, fireworks
Tammie Anderson – Family
Tonja Roberts - Watching someone, especially children learn
Aliece Boone – Children and grandchildren
Jackie Fullmer – My family
Patti Powell – Mom hugs – even over the phone!
LaRue Corbett – Being at home with my husband
Sam McCoard – Being with my family
Kathy Howard – Humming
Jennifer Barnes – Taking a nap or just taking a walk
Amberly Kariuki – Family, children, laughter
Chris Halladay – When Tom makes the bed for me J
Tiffany Gonzales – Pictures of my family, music, Bubble Bath
JoLin Cook – Flowers!  Flowers! Flowers! Flowers!
Jessica Parker – Caramel and chocolate
Megan Marshall – Flowers and sleeping in!
Kathy Phillips – Missionary E-Mails J