Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite Other – Idea or any Suggestion

Amy Chea – Photography, make-up artist
Chiara West – My favorite muscle is the Psoas
Cathy Sorenson – I love working out of Curves – It’s like relief society except we move while we talk!
Pam Romero – Does our ward have access to a canner? I would like to go to the cannery periodically but have a child at home. Maybe if others have the same desire, we could figure out a system to go for each other
Regina Griffin – Information your children share with you is always a teaching moment
Joyce Purcell – Old time radio programs
Marilyn Elison – I would like to be able to lose weight and keep it off. Also I like calligraphy and would like to learn picture framing
Janice Pace – My kids
De Ann McCoard – Play, play, play with family and friends
Alecia Kanamu – Having “me” time
Julie Norman – Have a library in your home, even if it is only a small cozy nook. The love of reading is one of the greatest gifts you can give a child
Alice Durrant – 10 virgins picture, or wall plaque; If a thing is worth doing – its worth overdoing
Jill Boone - Being with my family (working/playing together)
Tonja Roberts – Relax & enjoy things
Sam McCoard – playing pranks with my friends
Kathy Howard – Live in the “NOW!”
JoLin Cook – My doll house – My father put it together and when I got married, my husband carefully packaged and shipped it out here for me.  Some flowers from my garden.
Kathy Phillips – “Growing” Easter baskets – with sprouted wheat grass