Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite Hymn/Song

Amy Chea – I Stand all Amazed
Monica Lamb – All Creatures of our God and King
Cathy Sorenson – I know that My Redeemer Lives
Winifred Durrant – Have I done any good
Amanda Boswell – How firm a foundation
Brenda Prete –Follow, Follow me
Kathryn Bichsel – Come thou font of every Blessing
Pam Romero – I believe in Christ
Shari Wroblewski – I believe in Christ
Diana Bouge – Be still my soul, The dance; Garth Brooks
Melanie Bennett – The lord is my Shepherd
Jana Chase – How Great Thou Art
Cacci Karcich – If you could Hie to Kolob
Rochelle Augustine – Because I have been given much
Regina Griffin – How Great Thou Art
Susan Standefer – Abide with me tis eventide, Somewhere over the rainbow
Katie Rasmussen –How Great Thou Art
Sharon Adams – Spirit of God
Joan Kucinski – The Spirit of God
Joyce Purcell – Spirit of God, I am a Child of God Judy Finch – Come Home by Cuminate
Sheri Mueller – The Spirit of God
Stacey Robins – I Need Thee Every Hour
Chiara West – Brightly Beams Our Fathers Mercy and Zipadee Doo Dah
Marilyn Elison – Hark all ye nations, Asho Kan Farewell
Janice Pace – I heard Him come, I believe in Christ
Maria E. Norman – Everything I do (I do it for you)
Cindy Knudsen – In our lovely Deseret
Joyce Glines – How great thou art, The way you look tonight, I hope you dance
Kathy Keske – The spirit of God like a fire is burning
Alicia Kanamu – Because I have been given much
Sherry Jones – Come, come ye saints
Julie Norman – Come, come ye saints, Unchained Melody
Loraine Fitzsimmons – Because I have been given much
Alice Durrant – How gentle Gods commands
Merlene Maag – Oh my Father
Jill Boone - I know that My Redeemer Lives
Marie King – How Great Thou Art
Genie Lamb - Lord I Would Follow Thee
Rachelle Bailey – A Poor Wayfaring man of Grief
Kristen Fraedrich – A Child’s Prayer
Tammie Anderson – I Stand All Amazed – Country:  All the Way
Tonja Roberts – Faith – (Children’s Song Book)
Aliece Boone – I Stand All Amazed
Jackie Fullmer – Ye Elders of Israel
Patti Powell – The Spirit of God or Family Baptism Song
LaRue Corbett – How Great Thou Art
Sam McCoard – Let the Holy Spirit Guide
Kathy Howard – I Need Thee Every Hour
Amberly Kariuki – Come Thou Font of Every Blessing
Chris Halladay – Be Still My Soul
Cindy Bushman - How Great Thou Art, Because I have been given much
Jennifer Barnes – I know that My Redeemer Lives
Tiffany Gonzales – I feel my Savior’s Love, I am a child of God
JoLin Cook – A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief
Jessica Parker – Lord I would follow Thee
Megan Marshall - Where Can I turn for Peace
Kathy Phillips - How Great Thou Art (currently)