Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favorite Provident Living Item (Emergency Preparedness)

Amy Chea – Rice
Judy Finch – Rice
Stacey Robins – 72 Hour Kits
Chiara West – Glo-sticks and Camel backs (water back packs)
Monica Lamb – A big Shelf

Cindy Bushman - Water
Cathy Sorensen – My chickens! (Nellie, Henrietta, Lucy & Gladys)
Winifred Durrant – Don’t charge

Amanda Boswell – Oats
Pam Romero – I have a passion for this subject but I don’t know a favorite item, maybe my garden or  the cannery…

Shari Wroblewski – Our RV
Melanie Bennett – Coleman Stove
Jana Chase – Wheat

Rochelle Augustine – Home Canning
Sharon Adams – 72 hour kit, at home and in all cars / trucks
Marylyn Elison – Clean and soak whole wheat berries, cook and eat with honey and milk
Janice Pace – Be prepared for what might happen

Maria E. Norman – Family Information booklet

Cindy Knudsen – Vanilla, once I had to live off food storage for a month and I didn’t have enough and really missed it
Joyce Glines – Power Bars
De Ann McCoard – Learn to rotate
Kathy Keske – First aid kit
Alecia Kanamu – Food

Sherry Jones – Wheat grinder Julie Norman – M&M’s ….Seriously, when we went through Hurricane Katrina in Houston, I know I could survive anything as long as I had my M&M’s
Loraine Fitzsimmons – Water and wheat to make bread
Sara Neumeyer – Food Storage
Jill Boone - Fire starters made from cotton balls & Vaseline
Marie King – 72 hour kit
Sam McCoard – Cereal
Kathy Howard – Wipes
Michele Garvin – Money hidden at home for emergencies– (small bills ones, fives, tens, twenties)
Julie Cook – Flashlight
Amberly Kariuki – Flashlight & Water
Chris Halladay – 72 hour kit updated.  Have a plan and share it with family – most important
Tiffany Gonzales – Run to my Mom’s house
J
Rachelle Bailey – Excess food storage beside pantry food
Melanie Allen – Powdered milk (I cook with it all the time)
Tammie Anderson – Have a safe place to report to during emergencies and fresh in minds.  Keep kids (family) updated
Tonja Roberts – Pasta
Aliece Boone – Store things that your family will eat – Rotate
Patti Powell – Duct Tape
LaRue Corbett – Money
JoLin Cook  - I copied our important papers – like Birth Certificates, immunizations, etc. and put them in our emergency box.
Kathy Phillips – Rolling can shelves that simplify rotating your food storage